Thursday 24 January 2013

Let's kick out dog fleas this new year with a cool discount of 15% on Frontline Plus for cats

Let's kick out dog fleas this new year with a cool discount of 15% on Frontline Plus for cats

I was very disappointed this year as deadly fleas and ticks infected my dear cat. I was not in the mood for celebration as I have read a lot about how fleas and ticks affect the health of animals, in most cases these are quite deadly and this fact made me more and more tensed. I made no delay in taking my dog to the vet and he suggested me Frontline Plus for cats. I applied the medicine and it gave my cat great relief. Frontline Plus for cats is a very good medicine and since it is the brand Frontline Plus so I could fully trust it. The vet told me that Frontline Plus for cats is quite different in formulation from Frontline Plus for dogs. This is because Frontline made for cats has different ingredient, the liver of cats are quite different from that of dogs. A cat’s liver cannot filter certain poisonous substance unlike dogs and therefore medications, which are meant for dogs, must not be used for cats. I was unaware of this fact related to flea medication and I thank the vet for enlightening me on this. He further told me that there are separate fleas medications, which are meant for both cats and dogs and these must be used accordingly. Although Frontline Plus is bit expensive but since on new year they have given a flat discount of 15%, it was easy for me to purchase the product.

  Benefits of using Frontline Plus for cats
  • Frontline Plus for cats is a dual flea medication as it kills both fleas and ticks
  • It is safe to be used for feeding and pregnant pets
  • Frontline Plus does not cause any side effects if used in the right way
  • Frontline Plus for cats must be used for cats only and not on any other animals like rabbit.

No comments:

Post a Comment