Groomed pet most popular:
- A healthy clean, hygienic and good smelling dog is always popular among friends and relatives.
- The responsibility for regular grooming of a dog rests entirely on you as a pet parent.
How does grooming help a pet?
- Grooming is essential for providing better health to a pet. Grooming if made a daily routine helps the pet remain hygienic and free from diseases.
- An ungrounded pet becomes a likely source for attracting fleas. This in turn could become an open invitation for various diseases such as Lyme disease, American Rocky and Mountain Fever.
Flea treatment of an ungrounded pet:
God forbid, if an ungrounded pet catches fleas, that does not mean the end of the world. The same can be treated with the help of the topical application of Fiprofort Plus, the generic version of Frontline Plus flea medication.
- Fleas and ungrounded pet have mutual attraction for each other.
- Fleas can be a permanent nuisance for a pet with its health getting deteriorated gradually.
- A flea infested pet can be anemic in the long run if not treated properly.
- Flea treatment can be done by either showing to a vet or by going for over the counter medication such as Fiprofort Plus.
- The Frontline flea medication of Fiprofort plus is known to both control growth fleas of and also prevents their reinfestation.
- Being water resistant, it can be even used on pets going into water.
- Easy application method of Fiprofort Plus makes it more popular among pet owners. Most information about the application method being printed on each pack makes the job easier.
A basic grooming schedule of a dog should include the following steps:
- Brushing the teeth
- Cleaning the ears
- Removal of stains from eyes
- Trimming of nails
- Brushing to avoid matting of hair.